October 16-- Secretary of State Brian Kemp wants to remind Georgians that in-person early voting for the November 7th municipal and special elections begins Monday, October 16 and runs through Friday, November 3.
“I want to make sure that every Georgian who is eligible has the opportunity to vote in the November 7th elections,” said Kemp. “Be sure to take advantage of the early voting process.”
Voters can also access information by downloading the “GA SOS” app on their smartphone or by texting “GA” to “2VOTE.”
With this program you can check:
- Voter registration status using the Secretary of State Office’s “My Voter Page” (MVP)
- Mail-in application and ballot status
- Poll location
- Early voting locations
- Elected officials
- Registration information on file with the county office
- Sample ballot for the upcoming election
- Provisional ballot status
If you have a paper ballot, mail it in as soon as possible. Any absentee ballot received by the elections/registration office after the close of polls on Election Day will not be counted.