June 6-- The May term of the Toombs County grand jury returned 24 indictments when it met last Tuesday, May 30.
1. Donald Ray Thomas was indicted for raping a girl under the age of ten, enticing a child for indecent purposes and child molestation.
2. Eric Brandon Rhymes was indicted for possession of cocaine with intent to distribute and two counts of obstructing an officer by striking two Vidalia police officers.
3. Jeremye Daquan Eason was indicted for two counts of theft by taking a 9mm gun from Brian Frederick and a .357 pistol from Thomas Spell and two counts of entering their automobiles.
4. Stephen Rasean Corouthers was indicted for child molestation and sexual battery.
5. Keith Lee Weeks was indicted for aggravated assault of Michael Jason Cook by cutting him with a knife.
6. Indictments were returned against Ashleigh Hope Clark, Ricky Ray Cole and Crystal Lee Yates possession of methamphetamine on May 13, 2015.
7. Marcus Tyler Kirby was indicted on two counts of theft by taking two weapons from Michael S. Smith, entering an automobile and possession of a firearm by a convicted felon.
8. Andrew Harris Jr. was indicted for possession of cocaine and theft by shoplifting from Dollar General in Vidalia.
9. John David Barwick was indicted for burglary in the second degree by entering a storage shed owned by Terry Gordy in Toombs County and for theft by taking tools from Charles and Sandra Screws.
10. Charles Tavaris James was indicted for possession of marijuana with intent to distribute, possession of cocaine and possession of a firearm by a convicted felon.
11. Terry Lamar Mobley was indicted for possession of marijuana and fleeing Lyons police.
12. Noel Rudov, aka Jose Luis Lira, was indicted for theft by shoplifting at Walmart in Vidalia.
13. Xavier Jaquan Jackson was indicted for theft by receiving stolen property, possession of Alprazolam and giving false information.
14. Ricardo Armando Zapata was indicted for possession of methamphetamine.
15. Lawrence Gable Moye was indicted for criminal damage to property and tearing down a mailbox by throwing a bottle and hitting a vehicle owned by Marvin McIntyre and tearing down a mailbox owned by Ron Hall of Vidalia.
16. Randall Dean Boyd was indicted for aggravated assault, battery and stalking Angela Spivey of Vidalia.
17. Tyshawn M. Calloway was indicted for burglary in the first degree for entering the home of Linda Branch Fountain at 606 West Street in Vidalia.
18. Jeramie Devonair Eason was indicted for aggravated assault and battery by shooting Melvin Spikes, Jr. in his left leg.
19. Duncan Scott Wallace was indicted for theft by taking merchandise valued at more than $5,000 from Hibbett Sporting Goods in Vidalia.
20. Megan Leah Grimes was indicted on two counts of cruelty to children in the first degree by threatening to use and using an electronic taser on two children under the age of 18.
21. Michelle Suzanne Sikes was indicted on two counts of cruelty to children by allowing Megan Leah Grimes to obtain an electronic taser and threaten to use it on two children under the age of 18.
22. Demetrius Beshone Sharpe was indicted for obstruction of Vidalia police officer Sherwin Bell and driving under the influence.
23. Schrone McLendon was indicted for aggravated assault and criminal trespass for assaulting Malik Daniels with a box cutter and for cutting a tire on a car owned by Jaquetta Powell of Vidalia.